Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Getting closer....

Oh my goodness!!  Only 2 weeks left until I have to go back to school.  I have so much to do!  I thought of going to the school today and work in my classroom, but after getting up and watching some Olympics, I talked myself out of it.  This is not good! 

I've decided I don't like to go to school during the day because I talk to much.  I talk to the janitors, the secretary, and anyone else who happens to be in there.  My best friend teaches 2nd grade so we have decided to go up during the evenings this week and work.  We have promised NOT to talk to each other while we are there because we will get distracted! How many think that will happen?!?  Ha ha!!  My husband doesn't think this is a good idea.  Perhaps he knows me all to well.  I have been doing a lot of stuff at home.  I have made a new container for my Box Tops, covered a few other containers with cute paper, organized my ideas and papers by the month, and many more different things that I've found on pinterest or on the Monday Make It linky party by 4th Grade Frolics.  I have attempted to get my room organized and set up in the way that I want it (for now at least).  Who knows what will happen when I go in there this week and look at it; may change it up again. 

I do have a few questions about blogging.  I found a teacher blog a while back that had all kinds of questions/answers about blogging and how to do it.  Does anyone know where I can find that? Any ideas and suggestions would be great!!

Well I guess I'd better try to go to sleep.  I need to get back into my routine but I think I'll start that tomorrow!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment